Sun24 just agreed to donate 35,000 solar lights to Caritas Guatemala. Caritas will distribute the lights to every diocese which will sell the lights for a slight profit to families without electricity. The dioceses will use all funds to buy more lights to sell to more families. The price will be far less that the family will save in kerosene purchases. And, the diocese will be able to be able to purchase more and more lights for more and more families. We are excited about our initial entry into Latin America. We are in active discussions with Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo and India. This is exciting.
- Mali: Rock bed training begins in all Catholic dioceses
- Gabon: Rock bed training begins in all Catholic dioceses
- Zambia: Rock bed training begins in all Catholic dioceses
- Nigeria: Rock bed training begins in the remaining 23 Catholic dioceses
- Uganda: Rock bed training begins in 12 more refugee settlements